Rapid advances in technology mean we live in an ever-changing world. By far the most important driving factor in this change is Information Technology.
The London School of Commerce, in association with Cardiff Metropolitan University, offers a Masters Programme in Information Technology designed to track technological changes and enable you to develop into a consummate professional in this rapidly evolving field. The programme includes topics that will help develop your understanding of a range of technology related areas with the aim of helping you build your career in the development and application of IT; Key targets include the fields of Communications (Communications and Information Technology) and Management Information Systems.
The programme aims to:
- Provide the skills and knowledge to place you at the forefront of a specific academic or professional discipline
- Enable you to critically analyse received knowledge through independent research
- Provide you with a platform where you can apply creative problem solving skills
- Enable you to become a reflective practitioner: Able to make practical decisions based on an understanding of academic content and processes as well as practical experience
- Encourage you to objectively analyse your personal competencies and opportunities for self-development and build on the learning arising from the programme
- Endow you with the qualities needed for employment in circumstances requiring sound judgment, personal responsibility and initiative, in complex and often unpredictable professional environments.
The full MSc degree comprises of four semesters: You will undertake four compulsory subjects in the first semester, three modules in both the second and third semesters and complete a dissertation in the final semester. The three modules studied in the second semester are compulsory, while the third semester comprises of one compulsory module together with a choice of two from four elective modules.
Start your career in business by applying to London School of Commerce today!